UX Designer, UI Designer, Adobe Creative, After Effects, Premier, Typography, Ilustration, Usability – 35K
An award winning software house is looking for a UI/UX designer to join their busy team based at their prestigious offices in Nottinghamshire.
Working with the research and development team this is a great career opportunity to join a cutting edge technology project.
The ideal candidates will demonstrable experience of the following;
* Strong commitment to creating interactive innovative and fresh experiences
* Strong experience in usability testing, including laboratory and remote testing.
* Identification of personas, missions, touch points and journeys.
* Ability to prototype and iterate designs
* Ability to pitch and explain ideas
The following additional skills/experience would be advantageous;
* Academic background, ideally a degree in User-centred, Graphic Design or related field or significant industrial experience.
* Experience of enterprise system design across multidisciplinary groups such as Development, Testing, Design and Research.
* Experience of DSDM/Agile methodologies.
The successful candidates will have a passion for design and creating UX/UI solutions that transforms a user’s experience and sets them aside of the competition.
In return, they offer the successful candidate a promising future, within a growing business; with the chance to progress and develop, a highly competitive salary, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, life & pension assurance, onsite free parking, subsidised canteen and a range of other flexible benefits.
Candidates of all ages and backgrounds will be considered for this role. Ascent People is acting as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.