Software Tester – want to learn automation?
My client is looking for a junior to mid-level software tester who has around 1 years experience in manual software testing. Any automation testing or coding would be an advantage but you will be fully trained in automation testing so previous experience isn’t necessary.
The company – A leading organisation who have won awards for being the best in their industry. They will offer you an exceptional career with some brilliant benefits including the opportunity to work on your own personal projects, a chance to suggest new technologies for the company to use, a choice of what hardware you work on and other perks and benefits!
Your background and experience will include;
* At least 6 to 12 months previous software testing experience
* A good understanding of exploratory testing skills working on different web applications
* You can come up with a suitable testing approach for projects and explain your decisions
* A knowledge of Agile
* An understanding or willingmess to learn automation
* A relevant degree or ISTQB or ISEB qualification
* A desire to learn and hunger to gain new skills
This is a great opportunity to join a company who is going places! Send your CV today for immediate consdieration. Ascent People Ltd is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. Applicants from all ages and backgrounds will be consdiered.