Test Engineer, Test Analyst, Software Tester, Systems Tester, Test Engineer, Agile, Quality Assurance, V Model, ISEB, ISTQB, Waterfall, Manual, Test, Black Box/White Box, Test Case Design – East Midlands £30-35K
* Are you an experience Software Test Engineer looking for your next challenge?
* Do you have over 3 years strong experience in Manual testing desktop and web applications?
* Are you ISEB/ITSQB qualified?
ROLE: An international software house are looking to recruit a skilled Software Tester to join their software development team. You will be given responsibility to develop and contribute to the current testing procedures and methods. Working closely with the software engineers you will ensure the highest standard of software quality through methodical and systematic testing of enhancements and bug fixes at the earliest possible stage in the development process.
The skills required for the role as the Software Tester are:
* Perform exploratory and functional testing
* Modify test cases and define the testing approach
* ISTQB or ISEB qualified
* Execution of tests scripts and be involved at all stages of the software development life cycle (SDLC) in an Agile environment
* Gathering, Reporting and monitoring test metrics and defect analysis
* Regression and Performance testing
* Any coding experience would be beneficial as well knowledge of automated testing
The company pride themselves on their great working environment that is simulating and professional. You will be working alongside talented and bright employees that will help you in your career progression as it’s en exciting time to join this growing test team as investment in development increases.
SALARY & BENEFITS: The salary on offer is £30-35K, bonus, 25 days holidays, pension plan etc.
The office is based in Burton on Trent and easily commutable from much of the East & West Midlands including Nottingham, Leicester, Loughborough, Stafford, Wolverhampton and NE Birmingham.
Candidates of all ages and backgrounds will be considered for this Job. Ascent People LTD is acting as an employment agency in respect to this vacancy.