Software Development Lead – 100% home working
My client is an industry-leading provider of end-to-end management solutions. They have offices across the globe and are looking to strengthen their UK-based software development team.
The role; Remote Software Development Lead – Senior Developer
You will not only be responsible for writing your own code but will also guide a small team of 2 or 3 Java and PHP Developers. You will work closely with the Head of Software Development to ensure that any development is aligned with the product roadmap, recommend/promote the right technologies, architectural patterns and software development practices.
Experience needed for the Remote Software Development Lead.
* Experience in an environment of continuous integration and delivery
* Strong knowledge of Agile methodologies
* Experience working directly on business-critical applications.
* Excellent communication skills and experience of stakeholder manager and conflict resolution
* Experience of change planning and management
* A strategic mindset as well as the ability to analyse and solve problems.
* Confident and approachable, you’ll demonstrate an ability to clearly communicate with technical experts and non-technical stakeholders.
* Any experience with DevOps tooling and cloud infrastructure management (e.g., Azure or AWS)
* Experience with additional programming languages like Node, Angular, etc
* Experience setting up and using micro services.
* Knowledge of system administration (ideally Linux)
* Experience working on CRM and/or sales applications.
* Experience managing and leading technical teams with responsibility for planning, recruitment, career development and coaching.
This is still very much a hands on development role where your strong Java expertise will help move the team development forwards.
If you feel you are the right fit for this role then please send your CV today.
Ascent People is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy and applicants from all ages and backgrounds will be considered.