Project Management, Agile, Software Development, Prince, SDLC, MS Project, Scrum, Manchester
A leading provider within their sector is looking to recruit a project manager. They are a forward-thinking and innovative business that is looking for like-minded people to manager their software development projects. You will be working on a variety of software development projects including customer facing, solutions based to meet customer requirements, internal project development and release of core product software.
The skills and technologies required for this role are:
* 5 years’ experience of Project Management with a Software Development project background
* Commercial or large organisation in-house project delivery experience
* Familiarity / expertise in Project Management planning tools such as MS Project
* Experience of liaising with external customers and internal stakeholders
* Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
* Understands basic revenue models, P/L, and cost-to-completion projections and makes decisions accordingly
* Understands pricing models and billing procedures
* Ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
* Strong experience within an agile environment
The client is based in Birchwood, Warrington and is easily commutable from Manchester, Cheshire and Liverpool. The salary on offer is up to 60k. MDS have created a great working environment that is designed to help you thrive as well as offering great benefits including flexible working hours, annual bonuses, free parking and Pension and healthcare.
Candidates of all ages and backgrounds will be considered for this role. Ascent People Limited is acting as an employment agency in respect to this vacancy.