Senior Software Tester – up to £40k
Senior Manual Tester, Lead Testerm Software Tester, Test Analyst, Manual Tester, Application Tester, QA Analyst, Automated Tester, Selenium, WebDriver, Test Complete. Derby, East Midlands.
* Want to be part of an Awesome, Innovative and Motivated test and development division as part of a demanding STLC/SDLC?
* Want to work on exciting projects and exceptional software including greenfield projects?
* Want to be a key player in all things testing for a leading household name?
* Enjoy creating test documents from scratch and come with 5+ year’s commercial testing experience?
We have a great opportunity for an ambitious Senior Test Analyst with strong experience in manual software testing and best practices. This is a superb chance for a Test Analyst/Test Engineer/Software Tester to join an exciting forward thinking establishment who are all about the technology and ultimately grow their career.
We are looking for established Senior Software Testers who want to move further and have a passion for their role. Our industry leading client are looking to create slick pieces of software utilising the latest techs. They are planning to move into test automation so these skills are highly desirable. What is key is that you’re an experienced and passionate senior level software tester who bring best practices, procedures and real-world experience to the table.
Ideal experience to have:
* 5+ years experience with manual software testing tools
* Created test documents from scratch
* Proud of following best practices
* Automation experience/knowledge – an appreciation or have created automated frameworks previously
Additional testing qualifications such as ISTQB, ISEB or BSC is highly desirable.
Our client have a fantastic reputation and are leaders within their field as well as offering opportunities for career progression and growth. For experience of solid software testing and ideally some automation skills, our client is willing to pay up to £40k & with a great package to compliment it.
You will be a senior/lead so comfortable being a role-model to junior testers. You’ll help this client as they install best practices and testing procedures. They are becoming more digital with their product line and looking towards test automation in the near future so you will be a key member of this vision.
Apply now for immediate consideration! This role is based in Derby and is easily commutable from the surrounding East Midlands and West Midlands area including Nottingham, Loughborough and Burton on Trent. Candidates of all ages and backgrounds will be considered for this role. Ascent People is acting as an employment agency in respect of this vacancy.