Network & Security Engineer, Hands-on Network Architect, Principal Secuirty Engineer, CCNP/CCNA, Cisco, Brocade, CISSP, Firewalls, VMWare, Cloud, Scripting – 50-60K
**The best Network & Security Engineer role available in the UK today – Guaranteed**
Elite Industry leader is looking to add a Senior level Network & Engineer specialist to its build team – this all project related work rather than BAU. Contact me on 0.7.7.9.184.108.40.206.7.0.3 for a job spec.
Role: The Network and Security Specialist is a hands-on role that will be responsible for the build, test and implementation of all project related aspects of the infrastructure, ensuring high standards of build quality, repeatability and delivery are maintained.
As the Principle Network & Security Engineer you will be working in a World Class IT department where you:
* Manage the build and deployment of all network and security projects including management of the build and delivery systems/processes.
* Contribute to and execute the network and security technology roadmaps ensuring alignment with business needs.
* Implementation of automated deployment processes and utilisation of cloud based services.
* Maintain patch levels across network and security estate.
* Ensuring all solutions are documented and successfully transitioned into service.
* Working with all areas of the IT Team with regards to planning and implementation of major project work.
Seen enough – text or email me to obtain job spec and company info 0.7.7.9.220.127.116.11.7.0.3
We require you to carry in you tool bag:
* Advanced knowledge of Cisco Nexus and Brocade VDX/VCS Network Fabrics
* Advanced knowledge of Next Generation Firewall and Security platforms
* VMWare – Citrix – Hyper V
* Experience using the latest versions of Windows Server
* Active Directory, DHCP, DNS
* Microsoft Cloud – Office365, Azure
* Experience of managing iSCSI networks
* Scripting, PowerShell, Chef
Client: They boast an impressive history in the development of some of the most advanced technological software in the world. Occupying a cutting edge and technology advanced facility commutable from Banbury, Northampton, Oxford, Warwick and Milton Keynes. This organization is a cut above the rest that employs some of the world’s leading technical minds. An excellent staff retainer, once you become part of this industry and organization, you very rarely want to leave it.
Salary & Benefits: 55-60K, Bonus, Gym, Pension, Free parking and onsite canteen.
If you believe you fit the role, then please click apply for immediate consideration. Your CV will come straight to my inbox and I shall contact you soon after. If you don’t have a CV ready just send me an email and we can talk through the role and you can get a CV together later. Find me on LinkedIn https://uk.linkedin.com/in/ascentjobevington or Twitter @ITRecruiterJo
Candidates of all ages and backgrounds will be considered for this role. Ascent People is acting as an Employment Agency.