* Fancy working for a client who invest heavily in personal development as well as cutting edge tech?
* Are you a Senior Developer who can be hugely influential in the design and development of a large ASP.Net API MVC Enterprise solution?
* Can you be the senior developer in a new product dev team?
Company: A well-respected multi-faceted British success story is looking for a Senior Developer / Software Designer to join their expanding team. They have been established for over 15 years and can boast over 2 million users of their software throughout the UK. Business savvy client recently acquiring two other companies to give then an even bigger hold in the market. Pleasant working environment, good people with the lots of personal development opportunity.
* You will work as part of a cross functional Scrum team alongside enthusiastic and passionate Business Analysts, Software Testers and UI designers. Working with the team to ensure new and existing functionality is of the highest quality.
* You will be involved in projects from their inception through to delivery. Working with Agile tools, techniques, and best practices to improve software products, focussing on delivering high business value features first.
* You will be expected to deliver high quality software meeting the business needs.
Contact me on 0-7-7-9-1-6-1-5-7-0-3 to obtain full job spec & client info
An impressive history in C#/ Dotnet / MVC development before moving into Architecture and Design is required.
* You will be developing features at all levels of the software stack, including front end user interfaces, APIs and back end. Using a variety of technologies: C# (.NET 4.5) WebAPI, WebForms, Angular, Web Services, Async Services.
* They work within a Continuous Integration development environment and you will be releasing software to test rapidly and releases to production are made every 3 weeks using the scrum process.
Considered a plus: Experience of developing Cloud and/or SAAS solutions – not a necessity. Training provided for Angular.
Salary / Package – 45-55K and generous package including pension, Healthcare, 25 days holiday. They are located in the Midlands area, easily commutable from Leicester, Coventry, Northampton, and Birmingham.
If you would like to be considered for this role then please send your CV today. Applications from all ages and backgrounds will be considered. Ascent People Ltd is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy