Scrum Master – Agile Team Leading, Coaching, Manchester Up to 58k
The company – A global software house who have received awards for being one of the best employers in their sector. A company that offers great benefits and a fantastic culture where staff are encouraged to have their say on the types of technologies the company works with and are regularly involved in team bonding exercises to create a close knit team.
The role; – A Scrum Master. As an experienced Scrum Master you will have most if not all of the following skills and experiences;
* Scrum Master Certification
* Three years’ experience in the role of Scrum Master.
* Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency.
* Knowledge of numerous well-documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach (example: numerous Burndown techniques, numerous Retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc).
* The ability to distinguish between what “is Scrum” what is “not Scrum”
* Knowledge and/or experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games and Applicable knowledge of the technologies used by the team.
* Experience applying a wide variety of well-documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach(example: numerous Burndown techniques, numerous Retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc)
* Previous experience as a collaborative leader
* Excellent communication and mentoring skills
Your responsibilities will include;
* Strongly serving and supporting the Business and Development Team in their quest to do everything possible to delight customers.
* Providing all support to the team using a servant leadership style and leading by example. This person should personify Scrum and Agile.
* Guiding and Coaching the Scrum Team and organisation on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values to delight customers.
* Guiding and coaching both the Scrum Team and the Development team on how to get the most out of self organisation.
* Guiding and coaching both the Scrum Team and the Development team on self-organizing to fill in the intentional gaps left in the Agile/Scrum frameworks.
* Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and organisation and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organisation.
* Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment.
* Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis of healing and problem solving.
* Facilitating getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work.
* Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution.
* Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information.
* Supporting and educating the Business, especially with respect to refining (aka grooming) and managing the product backlog.
If you are a Scrum Master who is in need of a new challenge and wants to work for a great company then please send your CV today!
Applicants from all ages and backgrounds will be considered. Ascent People Ltd is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy.