**As a SAP Developer do you have experience of S4/NANA and UI5?**
If so, we want to hear from you?
ROLE: The SAP Developer will be involved in the full development lifecycle across multiple SAP technologies, which underpin the successful running of the business. The role involves daily interaction with functional specialists, end users and a small team of SAP developers. The technology roadmap aggressive and there are some exciting plans to enable and transform how users consume and interact with SAP daily.
Responsibilities for the SAP Developer:
* Assist in defining technical requirements
* Provide technical assistance in defining and delivering custom workflows
* Create ALV reports for SAP
* Design and build forms for SAP modules using tools such as SAPscript, SmartForms and SAP Adobe interactive forms.
* Troubleshoot/debug and correct complex SAP module problems.
* Design, develop, code, and test complex programs for SAP modules and functions using ABAP.
* Maintain Coding Standards, ensuring a structured approach to developments.
* Prepare comprehensive and thorough technical program documentation including but not limited to specifications, test conditions and test plans.
No more time to read anymore – contact me on. Jo Bevington – 0.7.7.9.184.108.40.206.7.0.3 to obtain job spec and client info
TECHNICAL SKILLS: Your SAP tool kit should include some/most of the following: ABAP, SAPUI5 / Fiori development, SAP Adobe interactive forms, SAP workflow, Function modules/Data dictionary, ERP modules: FI/CO. MM. PP, QM, PM. An interest in Test Driven Development and Agile environments would be beneficial.
Apart from a strong technical aptitude and keeping abreast of the latest SAP technology, personality and motivation is equally important. This is a unique environment with no rest bite, where attention to detail and meeting deadlines is critical. Being a team player is core to the success of this client and an understanding of the overall business objective.
Flexibility in hours and approach to your role is required and in return you will get the opportunity to work in an environment that most people can only dream of, work with the best and latest technology but also some of the best technical minds in the industry.
SALARY & BENEFITS: 50-60K Base + Bens. Free parking and onsite canteen. From a career, prospective you really cannot do any better. Easily accessible from Banbury, Northampton and Milton Keynes.
Candidates of all ages and backgrounds will be considered for this role. Ascent People is acting as an Employment Agency.