Python Developer, Back End Software Engineer, Django, MySQL, Flask, Pyramid, Machine Learning, AI, Big Data, WEB – required to be in the office once every two weeks – up to 50K
Startup Software House is looking for a Back End Python / Django Developer to join their small but growing team. This company specialise in using Big Data and AI / Machine Learning to build better infrastructure for clients on a global scale.
* As a Software developer do you have experience working with Python and Django?
* Are you an idea’s man/woman?
* Do you have a desire to push the boundaries? If so, please do get in touch.
We are looking for Software Developers who are good problem solvers, analytical thinkers and have a natural curiosity.
As a Python Developer you will be responsible for:
* Writing effective, scalable code
* Developing back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance
* Integrating user-facing elements into applications
* Test and debug programs
* Improve functionality of existing systems
* Implement security and data protection solutions
To be considered for this role we need you to come with a minimum of 3 years Python experience (or equivalent), complemented by Django, Flask, or Pyramid. Any Database knowledge such as MySQL and WEB tech would be advantageous. A degree in Computer Science or similar is preferred.
Their modern office facility is based in East London. You will be required to be in the office once every two weeks.
Salary on offer is up to 60K + Benefits. Flexi hours including plenty of remote home working
Candidates of all ages and backgrounds will be considered for this role. Ascent People is acting as an Employment Agency in respect of this role.