Project Management, Agile, Software Development, Prince, SDLC, MS Project, Scrum, Birchwood, Warrington
A Software House are looking for a customer project & stakeholder manager with a strong technical background and excellent communication skills to join their team. You will be working on a variety of projects including customer facing, solutions based to meet customer requirements, internal project development and release of core product software.
The skills and technologies required for this role are:
* An experienced Project Manager with a Software Development project background
* Commercial or large organisation in-house project delivery experience
* Familiarity / expertise in Project Management planning tools such as MS Project
* Experience of liaising with external customers and internal stakeholders
* Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
* Understands basic revenue models, P/L, and cost-to-completion projections and makes decisions accordingly
* Understands pricing models and billing procedures
* Ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
The client is based in Birchwood, Warrington and is easily commutable from Manchester, Cheshire and Liverpool. The salary on offer is up to 60k and the client offers flexible working hours, annual bonuses, flexible benefits and Pension and healthcare.
Candidates of all ages and backgrounds will be considered for this role. Ascent People Limited is acting as an employment agency in respect to this vacancy.