Project Manager, Manager, Service Manager, IT, Software, Prince 2, ITIL, SDLC, MSP, Systems Development, Software Development, Real-time, Online Systems, Airport Systems, Heathrow, London
Are you a Project Manager? Have you got experience working in the airline/airport industry?
A major provider of airport systems across the globe is looking to recruit a Project Manager to join their company. They are looking for a Project Manager to help with developing their new systems and aid with their IT projects. You must have a strong background in software development project management and experience. You will manage the delivery of a project to the as-sold margins; timescales and quality whilst making sure you conform to the company’s policies and processes.
The skills and technologies that are required for the role as the Project Manager are:
* Experience of managing systems development/integration projects, ideally involving business-critical real-time/on-line systems.
* A successful track-record in managing multiple IT projects and using formal project management methods (e.g. Prince II, MSP, or other formal method), with full delivery and financial responsibility to the satisfaction of internal and external customers.
* Strong experience in developing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders
* Ability to present technical, operational and commercial information in a coherent, professional manor to customers at all levels.
* Proven experience in day to day management of SLA’s, OLA’s and underpinning contracts
* Airline industry experience is desirable.
* Good understanding of software systems and development lifecycles is desirable.
* Proven experience in an IT Operational role is desirable.
The role is based in Heathrow and the client is offering up to £55K. The company offers a unique and flexible benefits scheme that allows you to purchase further benefits as well as the basic UK package.
If you are Project Manager and are interested in a new role please send your CV across for consideration or call 0161 905 1632 for an informal chat.
Applicants from all ages and backgrounds will be considered. Ascent People Ltd is acting as an employment agency for this role.