Product Owner, Business Analyst, BA, PO, Scrum/Agile ISEB, Software Development, WEB Applications, Gathering Requirements, Billion Dollare Org – 35-45K + benefits – Notts
* Are you a Business Analyst looking to move across to Product Ownership?
* Have you expeirence of working within a Scrum Environment?
* Have you produced WEB applications for a global market?
Product Owner job available with a Global Client who are market leaders in their field and going through an exciting time of growth and investment. Based in the East Midlands they are looking for a Product Owner / Business Analyst to join an existing team focussing on the creation of dynamic WEB Applications.
contact me on 0-7-7-9-1-6-1-5-7-0-3 to obtain client info and job spec.
This role would suit an experienced Product Owner/Business Analyst who can work at a senior level as you will be the only BA/PO working on this product line. Extensive client facing, requirement gathering, stakeholder management and application delivery experience is required.
The Product Owner’s duties and responsibilities include:
* Work with development manager and the wider team to understand commercial goals and the roadmap that delivers to the goals.
* Build collaborative relationships with internal and external clients to understand their problems and communicate our solutions.
* Facilitate collaborative, iterative design of the solutions to client problems with UX and Engineering
* Documentation & Specification writing
* Office based role
This is an exciting time to join this client. They pride themselves on a special working environment that is relaxed and productive, excellent staff retention, a global and financially strong company.
There is an attractive salary on offer (circa £40-45K), plus bens. Flexi start/finish times. Modern office facilities close to all amenities, accessible from Grantham, Nottingham, Derby and Leicester.
A proven background in delivering software applications, analysis and design is a must.
Candidates of all ages and backgrounds will be considered for this Job. Ascent People LTD is acting as an employment agency in respect to this vacancy.