Product Manager, Managed Services, IT, Software, Hardware, Manchester, 45k
THE COMPANY – My client is a growing dynamic provider of Industrial Hardware, Software and Services. Voted as one of the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies To Work For (for the last 7 years) with a client list that reads like a ‘who’s who?’ of major blue chip organisations and totally dedicated to customer service. They are an outstanding employer who have achieved Gold status in the Investors in People accreditation.
THE ROLE – They are seeking an individual who can bring a commercial view to how the business formulates the definition of the Managed Platform services, and through continual evaluation and development of the product suite in line with customer feedback and market intelligence, delivers on this definition. As a Product Manager you will be responsible for researching and defining the product roadmap, creating the product vision and strategy. This is a hands on role in which you will be expected to work alongside sales, technical and stakeholders alike to ensure the growth and success of the Managed Platform services
YOUR BACKGROUND –
* Strong technical competence to ensure credibility
* A good general knowledge of the IT market
* Experience within a similar Product Management role
* Experience of Marketing within a B2B environment
* Strong presentation and communication skills (both written and verbal)
* Ability to take complex technical concepts and communicate them simply and effectively to a non-technical audience
* Desire to expand knowledge of sales, marketing and general business management
* Ability to develop good relationships with both suppliers and customers. Strong customer facing capabilities
* Desire to join an entrepreneurial organisation, which is constantly evolving and the ability to thrive in such an environment
THE BENEFITS – Exceptional salary and bonus package, a very good pension and healthcare scheme and career progression.
If this role is of interest to you please send CV’s by the closing date of Friday 15th January.
Applicants from all ages and backgrounds will be considered. Ascent People is acting as an employment agency for this role.