Product Manager, Business Analyst, BA, PO, SSADB, ISEB, Software Development, Microsoft, .Net, C#, Gathering Requirements, Specification writing – Global Software House – 35-45K + benefits – East Midlands
* Are you currently a Product Manager?
* Have you worked on global software products?
* Are you a Business Analyst looking to move into a more product management role?
This global software provider is a leading name within their industry and sector and are going through an exciting time of growth and investment. Based in the East Midlands they are looking for a Product Manager / Business Analyst to join an existing team focussing on the creation of Microsoft / ERP applications.
This role would suit an experienced Product Manager/Business Analyst who can work at a senior level as you will be the only BA/PM working on this product line. Extensive client facing, requirement gathering, stakeholder management and application delivery experience is required.
The Product Manager’s duties and responsibilities include:
* Analysing the market determining customer needs and marker trends.
* Formulating the software development roadmap with other bodies within the company
* Producing detail specifications for new products as part of the agile development process.
* Working with development to review ongoing development to ensure expectations are achieved.
* Liaison with software and Partners to ensure interoperability.
* Some international travel
Any knowledge of MRP / ERP type software will be beneficial but not a necessity.
This is an exciting time to join this client. They pride themselves on a special working environment that is relaxed and productive, excellent staff retention, a global and financially strong company.
There is an attractive salary on offer (circa £40-45K), plus bens.
Salary & Benefits: up to 40-45K + 25 days holiday. Role is based in East Midlands’s area, easily commutable from Nottingham, Leicester and Loughborough. Accessible by public transport.
If you believe you fit the role, then please click apply for immediate consideration. Your CV will come straight to my inbox and I shall contact you soon after. If you don’t have a CV ready just send me an email and we can talk through the role and you can get a CV together later. Find me on LinkedIn https://uk.linkedin.com/in/ascentjobevington or Twitter @ITRecruiterJo
Candidates of all ages and backgrounds will be considered for this role. Ascent People is acting as an Employment Agency.