Global Software House is looking for a Software Development Lead / Lead Developer – Do you answer yes to the following?
* Are you passionate about Software development? – WEB API / ASP.Net C# MVC / WPF / MVVM
* As the Lead Developer can you influence how technology is developed moving forward?
* Are you an excellent communicator and can best out of your team as well as still being hands on?
ROLE: Global Software house / tech client are looking for a Lead Developer / Development Lead to head up one of their many Agile / Scrum teams. Excellent technology stack and salary £50-55K. This is a brand-new product development team that has been put together due to expansion and the success this client has been experiencing over the last couple of years.
80/20 split in favour of hands on – you will have line management responsibility for the developers in your team. These teams consist of developers, testers and business analysts.
The skills required for the role of the Tech Lead / Lead Developer are:
* A passion for software, innovation and technology
* Expert Understanding of:
* C# / .Net
* RESTful Web Services
* Responsive and Adaptive design
* History in full stack development (ideally)
* MVC /MVVM
* Excellent problem-solving skills
* Excellent communication and collaboration skills
Feel free to email me for a spec jo.bevington @ ascentpeople .co .uk – 0.7.7.9.220.127.116.11.0.3
Salary & Bens: up to 55K base, Pension, Health, Life Assurance, Social activities, free car parking, Flexi start/finish. Commutable from Chesterfield, Derby and Nottingham. Can be reached by public transport but will have a bit of walk.
If you believe you fit the role, then please click apply for immediate consideration. Your CV will come straight to my inbox and I shall contact you soon after. If you don’t have a CV ready just send me an email and we can talk through the role and you can get a CV together later. Find me on LinkedIn – Jo Bevington or Twitter @ITRecruiterJo
Candidates of all ages and backgrounds will be considered for this role. Ascent People is acting as an employment agency in respect of this role.