* Don’t want to be held back whilst creating industry leading apps?
* Want to join a growing team of creatives developing progressive apps?
* Wanting to join a company where your work makes a difference as well be rewarded accordingly?
Front End Developer responsibilities include:
* Developing high-quality front-end web applications with clean and efficient code.
* Quality is key to ensure responsive and successful apps.
* Design the overall functionality of the products and iterate upon it to ensure a great user experience and a top class interface.
* Working with development teams to ensure a consistent and appropriate approach to the UI and UX across the range of products and platforms.
* Be proud of your code as a key member of the team
What we would you like you to have in your UI/UX Developer toolbox:
* Expertise in UX software, specifically Balsamiq.
* Ability to work with clients, business analysts and product managers to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet company strategy, needs and vision.
* HTML5 & CSS
* GIT Lab, Visual Studio, etc..
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team making a difference. Salary is up to £50k plus benefits as well as 2 days remote per week!
If you believe you fit the role, then please click apply for immediate consideration. Your CV will come straight to my inbox and I shall contact you soon after. If you don’t have a CV ready just send me an email and we can talk through the role and you can get a CV together later.
This role would suit people based in the Derby and surrounding East Midlands area including: Loughborough, North Leicester, Nottingham, Burton on Trent, etc.
If this is the new role you are looking for and you think you are a suitable candidate, please submit your CV for review or contact Bryn Evans on: 0161 913 2621.
Candidates of all ages and backgrounds will be considered for this Job. Ascent People LTD is acting as an employment agency in respect to this vacancy.