* Are you a WEB Applications Developer who has worked within an engineering environment?
* Do you want to work for the world leaders in their field?
* Did you get an engineering / Maths biased degree but move into web development?
D3.Js, Node.Js, Electron, Angular2, Bootstrap, MongoDB, SQL and Python.
**No time to read any more of this advert but you like what you have seen so far then text / call me on 0.7.7.9.18.104.22.168.7.0.3 and I will send you the spec and client info**
Key responsibilities of this role will include:
* Develop a front-end to revolutionise the analysis of large amounts of data
* Deploy your creative talent to deliver a front-end that look and perform superbly across all platforms
* Develop an efficient and robust back-end capable of handling large quantities of data seamlessly (no back-end experience needed, training available)
We are looking for a talented front-end/full-stack developer with an engineering/mathematical background. You should have a recognised degree or equivalent qualification in Maths, Engineering, Physics or Computer Science.
SALARY – up to £45-55K is on offer plus a good training matrix. Occupying modern office facilities, close to all amenities and accessible by public transport. If you drive this location can be reached by Oxford, Banbury & Northampton.
If you believe you fit the role, then please click apply for immediate consideration. Your CV will come straight to my inbox and I shall contact you soon after. If you don’t have a CV ready just send me an email and we can talk through the role and you can get a CV together later. Find me on LinkedIn https://uk.linkedin.com/in/ascentjobevington or Twitter @ITRecruiterJo
Candidates of all ages and backgrounds will be considered for this role. Ascent People is acting as an Employment Agency.