Java, JEE, J2EE, Java Developer, Java Developer, Software Developer, Software Engineer, Web Services, Eclipse IDE, XML, UNIX, SOAP, Redmine, jUnit, JDK, JAX-RS, JPA, EJB, Preston
A forward thinking company are looking to hire a new Java Developer to join their team due to the popularity of their product. They have seen a threefold increase in their product and are looking for a talented Java Developer to help with the development. They are a great company to work for and have and a continually growing online presence.
They are offering a salary up to £40K and have great benefits including flexible working hours, Contributory pension scheme, 22 day holidays plus bank holidays and staff discount on their retail products. This role offers great career progression as well as an opportunity to gain experience with numerous Java technologies across different applications.
They skills and technologies required from you for the Java Developer role are:
* Experience of Relational Databases, Tomcat, Linux or Web Services
* Educated to Degree standard (or equivalent) in Computer Science.
* Experience as a Java developer in a commercial environment
* Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing across a wide range of audiences
* Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate up
* Strong numerical and analytical skills
You will be involved in the development and maintenance of their website, Interfaces and supporting applications and well as development and maintenance of their current products both internally and direct to their customers.
The company are based in Preston and easily commutable from Lancashire and Manchester. If you are looking for a new opportunity as a Java Developer please send your CV over ASAP for consideration.
Candidates of all ages and backgrounds will be considered for this role. Ascent People LTD is acting as an employment agency in respect to this vacancy.