Java Architect / Consultant, Warrington 500-600 per day – 12 month contract
PLEASE NOTE – Batch Processing experience is a must have for this contract role
The company; Global software provider with expertise in the telecoms/billing sector. Established for over 50 years
The role; Java Architect (Consultant) A Java guru needed with expertise in enterprise architecture with a strong knowledge of Batch Processing with the ability to consult on internal Java activity.
The benefits; The role is a minimum of 12 months where you will be paid a competitive day rate.
Your likely background; With an average of 10 years + Java development experience with strong enterprise level system knowledge you will be able to provide consultancy to various departments in order to further their knowledge about general Java architecture/design decisions. The key responsibilities for this role include;
* To document technical details on Java frameworks
* To leverage industry best practices and real-word experience to support my clients product objectives
* To direct teams to follow recommendations and provide applicable technical guidance to support timescales
* To develop and present applicable technical design principles and guidelines for the teams to use
* Recommend applicable 3rd party toolkits for use
* Provide mentoring and guidance to lead development resources, in support of architecture recommendations
* To communicate the technology directions that my client is moving in to all relevant internal audiences
* To ensure relevant technical knowledge is kept up to date via any and all appropriate means, including (but not limited to) formal training, peer meetings, publications, conferences and online resources through the internet
* To assist in the recruitment of technical staff by conducting interviews and/or correcting technical examinations, if required
Awareness and compliance of ISO9001, ISO27001
Please do not apply for this role unless you have the necessary in depth java knowledge that is needed. Based in Warrington or Limerick with occasional travel necessary. Ascent People Ltd is acting as an employment business for this role. For the Java Consultant role applicants from all ages and backgrounds will be considered.