Technical Architect Job, Software Architect, Senior Designer/Developer, Microsoft Stack and/or JEE, Java / Dotnet / C# Amazon Cloud, Azure, WEB, SAAS, MOBILE, API – East Midlands 50-60K package
* Calling all Software Architects who want to be part of a new Architect Team…
* Are you full of ideas but have no one who wants to listen to them?
* Have you been involved in large scale enterprise Java or Dotnet / .Net Architecture Design projects? If so, we want to hear from you.
Our client is a well-respected Enterprise software development house and has been established for over 25 years; they have offices throughout the world and have built a highly skilled, extremely talented development team. They are creating a new Architect team and are looking for at least 2 Technical Architects to take the lead in the design/development of their latest Enterprise/Cloud solution.
A solid understanding of software engineering principles is required for this role with an impressive history of delivering applications built in any of the following environments: Java, C++ and/or C#/ Dotnet
This role will find you working on large Cloud/WEB enterprise solutions as well as mobile application development with iOS and/or Android in an Agile/Scrum environment.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
* Owning non-functional architecture that includes infrastructure, Microsoft Azure, configuration, application performance, non-functional tooling, software deployments, application security, etc.
* Producing technical design documents that match non-functional requirements.
* Explaining the technical design documents to the developers and helping them build it.
* Produce proof of concepts that could be handed over to the software engineers for full-scale development.
* Work closely with the cloud management team to produce a technical road map.
Considered a plus: Experience of working with Amazon Cloud and Azure
Our client can offer an extremely competitive salary and generous package including pension, Life Assurance, 25 days holiday and flexi-time with some home working! They are located in the East Midlands area easily commutable from Leicester, Derby, Nottingham, North Warwickshire and South Yorkshire.
If you would like to be considered for this role then please send your CV today. Applications from all ages and backgrounds will be considered. Ascent People Ltd is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy