IT Support Analyst – 1st, 2nd, 3rd lune support.
My client, established for many years with offices all across the world is looking to expand its IT Service Desk team
Successful candidates should be customer service-oriented and proactive in anticipating and resolving problems while maximizing efficient use of computing resources. Experience with desktop hardware, software applications, operating systems and network connectivity is required.
With 3-5 years of previous IT support experience you will possess most of the following skills;
* Proven customer service skills
* Windows Desktop Operating Systems (Windows 10 and below)
* Google G Suite
* Working knowledge of Helpdesk ticketing and remote management solutions
* Active Directory – User Administration
* Knowledge of Citrix, VMWare, and Cisco / Meraki Technologies (advantageous)
* Problem-solving skills
* Good attention to detail
* Google G Suite (GMail, Google Chat, Google Docs) or equivalent
* Windows Desktop Operating Systems (Windows 10)
* MAC Operating System
* Apple iOS and Android Mobile Operating Systems
* Microsoft Office 2016 and 2019
Desirable Knowledge Requirements
* Mitel VOIP Phone Systems or equivalent VOIP Phone Systems
* Experience using Mobile Device Management Solutions such as AirWatch
* Windows Server Operating System, Cisco, Citrix, and VMWare
* Windows 10 Deployment (WDS)
Speaking either Spanish, French or Chinese would be a huge bonus but by no means essential
While there are no certifications required for this position holding one of the below is advantageous
* HDI (Desktop Support Technician or Support Centre Analyst),
* CompTIA (A+, Linux+, Security +, Network+)
* Microsoft (Microsoft Certified IT Professional or Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator).
* ITIL Foundations
Of you are an experienced IT Support Analyst, looking to enhance your career and work for a company that will offer exceptional career development and training then please send your CV now.
Ascent People is acting as an employment agency for this role and applicants from all ages and backgrounds will be considered.