IT Project Manager – Manchester City Centre
My client is a brilliant employer who offers great training and career development together with fantastic benefits
They are looking for an IT Project Manager with around 3 years of previous project management experience with a strong background in managing application/software development projects.
As an experienced IT Project Manager you will have experience of :
* A minimum of 3 years experience in delivering technical projects, specifically application development, is required.
* Strong understanding of software solutions.
* Experience in managing risks, issues and change within project.
* Experience of delivering a full system implementation is beneficial.
* Must be prepared to complete all elements of Project Management, from requirement gathering, process mapping, project documentation.
* Ability to multi-task and deliver multiple projects on an ongoing basis.
* Strong sense of personal accountability.
* Excellent attention to detail, analytical and data interrogation.
* Highly proficient in Microsoft Visio, Project, Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
* Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to engage with stakeholders at all levels.
You will be reporting to the Head of Projects and you’ll be Responsible for overseeing technical projects, project related activities and completion of documentation. You’ll see the project through from launch to roll out, monitoring and reporting on progress throughout the process. You’ll be hands on and relish getting involved with requirement gathering, process mapping and all project documentation.
If you are an experienced Project Manager with experience in all or most of the above please send your CV today
Ascent People Ltd is acting as an employment agency for this role and applicants from all ages and backgrounds will be considered.