IT Project Manager (Infrastructure and Software Projects)
Having recruited for this employer for over 12 years I can promise you that they are an exceptional company to work for!
The career progression and staff training are brilliant and they have a fantastic reputation for looking after their staff.
They are on the lookout for an experienced IT Project Manager who has experience of working on all IT projects across the board including Infrastructure and Software development.
The hiring manager is keen on someone who has a relevant IT related degree with a 2;1 or above and who can hit the ground running.
As an experienced IT Project Manager you will have experience in the following;
* 3-5 years experience in a similar Project Manager role
* Agile experience
* Project management qualification (Prince2 Practitioner or similar)
* Degree level education (preferably in a relevant field) (2;1 or above)
* Solid experience in managing IT projects across the board including software development and infrastructure
* Excellent organisational ability
* Well developed interpersonal skills
* Strong Numeracy skills
* Excellent communication skills
* Well developer Team-working skills
* Experience of managing multiple, multi budget projects
* Strong Management and leadership skills
* Good Analytical ability
* Work with all areas of the department, including the Head of Business Systems, Developers, Testers, Business Analysts and support teams, whilst remaining objective regarding their responsibilities.
* Collaborate with all project stakeholders to ensure the successful delivery of projects.
* Ensuring project objectives are agreed with Business and IT stakeholders.
* Organising the various teams and departments working on a project.
* Carrying out risk assessments.
If you are an experienced IT Project Manager looking for a better job with a great company then please apply today
My client offers remote working, annual bonus, great pension and exceptional benefits.
Positions of this kind done come up very often at this company so please grab this opportunity whilst you can!
Applicants from all ages and backgrounds will be considered and Ascent People is acting as an employment agency for this role.