Ready for that next step in your IT Support career?
Want to work for a state of the art company who understand the importance in looking after their staff?
My client is by far the coolest company to work for in the North West….(in my opinion). They have amazing new offices, lots of time out areas with games to play on your break and most importantly an exceptional working environment where career development and training is there to be taken!
The Role – An experienced IT Support Engineer with experience of experience managing Windows servers. You’ll spend your time ensuring the network and servers at the data centre are working flawlessly and supporting the network, servers and users at the head office where you will be based in Preston.
You will need;
* In depth knowledge of Windows Server (2008 R2+) including Active Directory and IIS
* To be a virtualisation expert and have proven experience with VMware vSphere
* To have configured firewalls and understand security and intrusion prevention and detection
* To appreciate the utmost importance of backups and have a working knowledge of Veeam.
* Exceptional communication skills and a passion for helping your colleagues
* At least 2 years experience in a similar IT Support Engineer role
To apply for this IT Support Engineer role you will need to be experienced in most of the above and you will be the kind of person that enjoys working with people and likes helping others.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration.
Ascent People is acting as an employment agency for this role. Applicants from all ages and backgrounds will be considered.
Systems Administrator – Preston