Head of Information Security & Risk (hands on), Senior Information Security Officer, CISSP, CRISC, CISM, ISO 27001, Governance, Cyber Security, IT Strategy – Milton Keynes 70-85K (flexibility on this for the right candidate)
* Can you be the lead in Information Security?
* Have you created a Security & Risk strategy before?
* Want to work for a global leader?
ROLE: An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced hands on Head of Information Security & Risk to join the team in a newly created role at a time of transformational change.
The Head of Information Security & Risk will own Information Security and IT Risk, with full accountability to define, develop, deliver and enforce an enterprise grade Information Security Policy, IT Risk Management practice and associated processes, procedures and standards. This role has a lot of potential with an opportunity to grown the team in the future.
No more time to read this advert, then contact me, Jo Bevington on 0.7.7.9.188.8.131.52.7.0.3 for a job spec and client detail.
* Defining and developing an overarching Information Security strategy to build a best in class, sustainable Information Security practice.
* Designing, building and maintaining an effective Information Security Management System which enables our business and adds value to our day to day operations.
* Owning IT Risk, including the Risk Charter, Risk Register and supporting IT Risk processes.
* Managing the production of effective Information Security and IT Risk KPIs and metrics to demonstrate both the value that Information Security and IT Risk Management is providing the business, whilst also highlighting opportunities for further improvement.
* Devising and leading an educational program to actively develop employees to levels of formal accreditation in Information Security and any supporting technologies deployed within the business under the banner of Cyber or IT Security.
We are looking for a Security expert to come with:
* certifications: CISSP, CRISC, CISM.
* Certified ISO 27001 Lead Implementer or Auditor.
Apart from a strong technical aptitude and keeping abreast of the latest Information Security & Risk standards and procedures, technology etc. personality and motivation is equally important. This is a unique environment with no rest bite, where attention to detail and meeting deadlines is critical. Being a team player is core to the success of this client and an understanding of the overall business objective. Flexibility in hours and a team playing approach to your role is required.
SALARY & BENEFITS: 70-85K Base + Bens. Free parking and onsite canteen. From a career, prospective you really cannot do any better. Easily accessible from Banbury, Northampton and Milton Keynes.
Candidates of all ages and backgrounds will be considered for this role. Ascent People is acting as an Employment Agency.