Structural Engineer, Civil Engineer, CAD Design Engineer, CAD Software, Software Development – West Midlands – up to 30K
* Are you a recent Graduate Structural Engineer / Civil Engineer?
* Are you a user of CAD Software?
* Fancy being a Software Product Owner?
ROLE: My client is a prestigious company who are looking for a bright and capable Graduate Structural Engineer / Civil Engineer to join their company and progress through their 2 year fast track Graduate Programme. You will spend time in various departments working on both internal and external projects. The aim of the programme is to ensure that you become a valued member of the Product Owner team.
This is a great opportunity for you to establish yourself in a company and work your way up the business ladder. This role is suited to a Graduate Structural Engineer / Civil Engineer / CAD Design Engineer who is ambitious and has a willingness to learn and an interest to CAD Software.
The Skills and Experience required:
* A degree in Structural Engineering or equivalent
* *Programming experience* a must-have though can be non-commercial experience
* Must have experience of AutoCAD or CAD/CAE
* 2D and 3D understanding
* A creative mind and hands-on problem solving abilities
* Ability to work from first principles with strong mathematical analysis.
LOCATION & SALARY: My client is based in Birmingham and is easily commutable from surrounding areas such as Wolverhampton. They are offering between £20-30K and the benefits include 25 days’ holiday, annual pay reviews, flexible working hours, free parking and pension scheme.
Please feel free to send your CV across to me for consideration or call me on 0-7-7-9-5-1-9-7-3-7-2 if you feel you are suited to the Graduate Engineer role.
Candidates of all ages and backgrounds will be considered for this Job. Ascent People LTD is acting as an employment agency in respect to this vacancy.