Graduate IT Support Analyst – Helpdesk Support – Spanish speaking
Are you good with people? Can you speak Spanish? Interested in an IT career?
My client is looking for an outgoing IT, Business or Science graduate who is interested in starting a career in IT who can speak basic Spanish
The Graduate IT Support Analyst role is suitable for an IT, Science or Business Graduate who has a Passion for computing and who has strong customer service skills. They would also like you to speak Spanish as you will be working alongside people in Spanish speaking countries. Your duties within the role would include;
* The technical and IT support of my client’s in-house software
* speaking to end users who are having technical problems with the software and helping them fix it
* A recent business, science or computing graduate with a 2;1 or above
* A passion for IT and an interest in moving into an IT career
* Strong communication skills who is comfortable speaking to people at all levels.
* An analytic mind
* Good organisation skills
* A hunger to progress your career
The successful Graduate IT Support candidate will receive a competitive salary some exceptional career development. Opportunities to work for a company like this don’t come along often….
Please send your CV for immediate consideration for this Graduate IT Support vacancy. Applicants from all ages and backgrounds will be considered. Ascent People is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy.