Graduate IT Support Analyst, Spanish Speaking, St Helens, 23k
Opportunity to travel the world!
My client, a company who have been established for over 100 years have an exceptional reputation for training and developing their staff.
The role; They are looking for an IT Graduate who has a Passion for computing and who has strong customer service skills. They would also like you to speak Spanish as you will be working alongside people in spanish speaking countries. Your duties within the role would include;
* The technical and IT support of my clients in house software
* speaking to end users who are having technical problems with the software and helping them fix it
* A recent science or computing graduate with a 2;1 or above
* A passion for IT and an interest in moving into an IT career
* Strong communication skills who is comfortable speaking to people at all levels.
* An analytic mind
* Good organisation skills
* A hunger to progress your career
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary some exceptional career development. Opportunities to work for a company like this don’t come along often….
Please send your CV for immediate consideration. Applicants from all ages and backgrounds will be considered. Ascent People is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy.