Want to work for a company that has been voted one of the best organisations to work for in the UK?
* Good understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
* Knowledge of Node.js OR Angular OR Bootstrap OR all and frameworks available for it, such as Express, StrongLoop, etc.
* Knowledge of SOLID principles
* Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
* Knowledge of build tools for example Grunt, Gulp, Broccoli, Jshint, Istanbul etc
* Understanding accessibility and security compliance
* User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
* Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
* Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
* Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
* Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
* Experience of working in an Agile/ Scrum development team
* Experience of developing Web API / RESTFul Web Services
* Experience of deploying web applications on Linux
* Understanding of server-side templating languages
* Understanding of server-side CSS pre-processors
* Experience of continuous integration and continuous delivery applications.
The right candidate will join a team where the following attributes are key:
other benefits include flexible working hours, a 24 hour employee assistance and medical helpline, employee share ownership plan and lots more!
Please send your CV now for immediate consideration. Applicants from all ages and backgrounds will be considered. Ascent People Ltd is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy.