DevOps Manager, Team Leader, Lead AWS Engineer, Lead AWS Architect, Senior DevOps Engineer, Lead DevOps Engineer, DevOps Architect, DevOps Consultant, AWS Specialist, AWS certified, Cloud Solutions Architect, Amazon Web Services, CI/CD, Ansible, Git, CloudFormation, Terraform, Manchester, North West, Lancashire, up to £120k.
* Do you pride yourself on your leadership & management skills and have great DevOps knowledge and commercial experience?
* Capable of spearheading the DevOps roadmap and be a key voice in the future of the team?
* Have a background in Cloud computing and extensive infrastructure engineering, design and architecture?
* Hold AWS certifications?
Working for this leading name in cloud solutions, you’ll be a key figure leading a team in the creation of AWS cloud architecture and migrations for their growing client base. This is a predominately hands-off leadership/management role where you’ll also be working closely with their external customers on a wide range of cloud-based solutions with a focus on AWS (Amazon Web Services).
You will ideally be a certified AWS specialist with relevant commercial DevOps experience and knowledge. You’ll be used to utilising your hands-on technical knowledge, working closely with the team to bring out the best in them whilst taking responsibility being a key voice for all things Amazon Web Services. You’ll be working on a range of technologies on a daily basis.
Maybe you have an DevOps engineering background or Cloud Solutions Architect but are used to being customer-facing and working closely with all parties to ensure the best solutions are created, implemented and supported.
It is essential you have:
* 5+ years specialist DevOps/AWS architect commercial experience at senior/lead level.
* Hands-off management experience leading/managing a team
* Technical understanding of CI/CD, Ansible, Git…
* Understanding of DevOps and designing/architecting Cloud based solutions and managing migrations
* Come with relevant qualifications: AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate, Professional, AWS Certified DevOps Professional or looking to gain these further.
* Enjoy working closely with customers and engaging at all levels.
* Third-party vendor management, specifically with AWS/Cloud
* MSP – Managed Service Provider experience
* Working with a range of external customers
This role will find you working with many different areas of the business including key stakeholders and therefore excellent communication skills are required.
Salary & Package: Base salary up to £120k. The team are currently working fully remote and there will be home working available when the offices reopen. The office is based in Manchester with excellent transport links for the North West and Greater Manchester with remote/home working available.
This role has been signed-off with interviews available immediately due to ongoing project demands.
If you don’t have a CV ready just send me an email and we can talk through the role and you can get a CV together later.
Candidates of all ages and backgrounds will be considered for this role. Ascent People is acting as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.