DevOps Engineer, Automation, Software Release, Jenkins, Ansible, Terraform, PowerShell, Development CI/CD – up to £60K + home remote working
* Do you have experience of DevOps based experience in software release and automation?
* Do you embrace DevOps in your current development environment and have skills in techs such as Jenkins, Ansible, Terraform?
* Can you go into a company and be a member of a growing DevOps team as a hands-on Engineer designing & delivering environments and CI/CD?
Role: Working for this software house this DevOps Engineer will be responsible for: designing, creating and developing software release and environments for this software house working closely with the dev manager, dev team and test team.
It is essential you have:
* Hands-on commercial DevOps experience
* Software release and automation experience
* Environment design and implementation
* CI/CD plus PowerShell, Jenkins, Ansible, Terraform, etc.
* Driven and able to hit the ground running and enjoy the challenge of being allowed to problem-solve
In this exciting opportunity, you will find yourself working out of a modern Central Manchester office and only required in the office 2-3 days per week.
What we need from you is proven experience working with all things DevOps.
Salary & Package: Base salary up to 60K, home/remote working and an attractive benefits package. The office is based in the Central Manchester, commutable from wider Greater Manchester region as well as Leeds, Liverpool, Warrington, etc.
Candidates of all ages and backgrounds will be considered for this role. Ascent People is acting as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.