Developer in Test / Engineer in Test / Automated Tester / Automation Tester
Selenium WebDriver, C#/Java, SQL, ISTQB
The role: Developer in Test/Automated Tester with C# (or Java) coding experience as well as Selenium WebDriver script and framework commercial experience.
The client: An award winning software house based in the Nottingham area. The company are currently in the top 2% of financially stable UK businesses and offer internal promotion and development opportunities.
You will be a key member of the automated testing team and come with 3-5 years automation testing experience with skills including coding/programming Selenium WebDriver scripts from scratch, creating frameworks and automated test environments. You will ideally have learnt to code (C# or Java) from a higher education environment and have utilised these skills in recent Developer in Test positions.
* 3-5 years of proven automation testing experience
* Experience of automated test scripts that work in conjunction with Selenium technologies.
* Advanced coding skills in C# and Java
* Experienced in automating tests in particular tests for web services including reading and writing to a database
* SpecFlow, Gherkin & Cucumber knowledge
* Highly technical and hands on
* ISTQB Qualified tester (foundation or higher) with
* Continuous Integration using Jenkins (building / testing software projects continuously)
* Performance testing (LoadRunner)
Our client have a fantastic reputation and are leaders within their field. They have won countless awards and offer outstanding opportunities for career progression. For experience of solid automation our client is willing to pay up to £45-50k & with a great package to compliment it. The package includes pension, great holidays (with the chance to purchase more), free parking and fantastic offices.
Apply now for immediate consideration! This role is easily commutable from Nottingham, Leicester, Derby and most places in the East Midlands. Candidates of all ages and backgrounds will be considered for this role. Ascent People is acting as an employment agency in respect of this vacancy.
This role would also suit candidates with the following job titles or similar: developer in test, engineer in test, programmer in test, automated test engineer, automation test engineer, software tester.