* Want to work in a cross platform development environment?
* Do you need to work from home a few days a weeks?
* Do you have solid C# experience – either web or windows?
ROLE: We are looking for a all level C# Developers to work on the development of a range of commerical client facing applications – exciting new product development on all platforms.
This is an exciting opportunity for progressive / forward thinking Developers (C#, ASP.Net, WEB API, MVC/MVVM, Entity Framework, TDD/BDD) to join a strong team where they invest heavily in tech and provide a relaxed but professional culture for its staff.
CLIENT: Established for over 30 years. They have a presence in over 100 countries and are market leaders. A company that is helping to create a brighter future for all as well as being environmentally conscious. This site is based in the East Midlands, modern office facility with free parking. Employing several hundred people and financially strong.
To be considered for this role you must have a comptentancy level of 5 years experience and need to be familiar with most (not all) of the following:
You will be work in a software team with responsibilities for co-ordinated work with QA, Delivery and Support teams within the organisation.
All layer development Front End, Business Logic, Data Access and Backend database development using SQL Server.
Too busy to read any more of this advert then text/email/call for a job spec and company detail 0.7.7.9.1 .18.104.22.168.0.3.
Reporting into a Development Lead you will:
* design, develop and maintain software components and functionality for the software applications
* work closely with the development manager regarding the software design and functionality of the applications.
* communicate progress of project deliverables on a regular basis to support the project planning process and measurement against plan.
* produce documentation to support the design, QA and release phases of a project such as functional specifications.
* work on all aspects of the development life-cycle from requirements analysis and design, through to support and maintenance.
For a full job spec please contact me via phone or email. 0-7-7-9-1-6-1-5-7-0-3
The Role is based in the Midlands easily commutable from Derby, Chesterfield and Nottingham. Accessible by public transport for local candidates.
SALARY & BENEFITS: £35-42K + Pension, Health. Excellent career & technical development opportunity.
Candidates of all ages and backgrounds will be considered for this role. Ascent People is acting as an employment agency in respect of this vacancy.