* Want to work in a cross platform development environment?
* Do you have solid C# experience – either web or windows?
ROLE: We are looking for a all-level C# Developers to work on the development of a range of commercial client facing applications – exciting new product development on all platforms.
This is an exciting opportunity for progressive / forward thinking Developers (C#, ASP.Net, WEB API, MVC/MVVM, Entity Framework, TDD/BDD) to join a strong team where they invest heavily in tech and provide a relaxed but professional culture for its staff.
CLIENT: Established for over 25 years. A company that is helping to create a brighter future for all as well as being environmentally conscious. This site is based in the Midlands, modern office facility with free parking. Exciting expansions plans for 2021 and ahead. A successful client throughout lockdown. Financially secure.
To be considered for this role you must have a competency level of 12 months + experience and need to be familiar with most (not all) of the following:
You will be work in a software team with responsibilities for co-ordinated work with QA, Delivery and Support teams within the organisation.
This role will provide all layer development Front End, Business Logic, Data Access and Backend database development using SQL Server.
Too busy to read any more of this advert then text/email/call for a job spec and company detail 0.7.7.9.1 .126.96.36.199.0.3.
Reporting into a Development Lead you will:
* design, develop and maintain software components and functionality for the software applications
* work closely with the development manager regarding the software design and functionality of the applications.
* communicate progress of project deliverables on a regular basis to support the project planning process and measurement against plan.
* produce documentation to support the design, QA and release phases of a project such as functional specifications.
* work on all aspects of the development life-cycle from requirements analysis and design, through to support and maintenance.
The Role is based in the Midlands easily commutable from Birmingham, Coventry, Leicester and Northampton. Accessible by public transport for local candidates.
SALARY & BENEFITS: £30-40K + Pension, Health. Excellent career & technical development opportunity.
Candidates of all ages and backgrounds will be considered for this role. Ascent People is acting as an employment agency in respect of this vacancy.