Business Support Analyst, Customer Support, Spanish Speaking.
Are you good with people? Can you speak Spanish? Do you want to start your career as a Business Support Analyst?
My client is looking for an IT or Business Graduate who has a passion for career development and who has strong customer service skills. They would also like you to speak Spanish as you will be working alongside people in Spanish speaking countries. Your duties within the Business Support Analyst role would include;
* Business and IT support of my client’s in-house software
* speaking to end users who are having technical problems with the software and helping them fix it
To be considered for this Business Support Analyst role you will have;
* A recent business, science or computing graduate with a 2;1 or above
* A passion for business and IT
* Strong communication skills and must be comfortable speaking to people at all levels.
* An analytic mind
* Good organisation skills
* A hunger to progress your career
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary some exceptional career development. Opportunities to work for a company like this don’t come along often….
Please send your CV for immediate consideration. Applicants from all ages and backgrounds will be considered. Ascent People is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy.