My client is a well established, city centre finance company, looking to expand their Business Analysis team.
The Business Analyst will be responsible for analysing whether a potential improvement to the business is worthwhile and provide project support pre and post roll out to the pipeline projects as per the Company’s Change Board. The Business Analyst will produce quality process maps, business requirement specifications and project documentation, as well as having a rounded knowledge of producing accurate and timely Management Information to support any trends or interesting points so that stakeholders can make well-informed decisions.
* Produce strategic business documentation and information in line with business needs.
* Proactive in the delivery of critical business intelligence analysis to drive improvements in efficiency.
* Strong relationship management, organisational awareness, risk & regulatory compliance, change management, communication and collaborative working skills
* Ability to gain a quick understanding of new processes, applications and systems, drawing on their business analysis skillset to become a functional member of any project.
* Proactively liaise with stakeholders to form report specifications, using commercial knowledge to make recommendations on what would best serve the department/business.
* Help identify and present to line management process improvements.
* To undertake any other ad-hoc duties relevant to the post as and when required.
* Provide statistical analysis of data trends and outcomes
* Lead key initiatives such as workshops, trial and pilot launches and ad-hoc projects and ensure that appropriate Customer-focused solutions are selected to maximize their success.
Required skills and experience
* Significant experience gained within a similar role. – can we try and quantify the experience
* Experience in conducting initial analysis activity, including solution option investigation, either within the current portfolio or evaluation of external vendors
* Experience in successfully managing the co-ordination and supervision of information management systems
* Strong communication skills especially in respect of tuning their approach when dealing with management, business representatives, IT managers and IT technical teams
* Highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Office packages, especially Excel & Visio
* A methodical and detailed approach to problem-solving, able to analyse and think logically
* Excellent organisational and time management skills, with the ability to multi-task, prioritise and work to deadlines, using own initiative
Experience within a financial organisation would be ideal but by no means essential
You will receive an exceptional package including a brilliant rewards package!
Applicants of all ages and backgrounds will be considered.
Ascent People Ltd is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy.