Business Analyst, Business Intelligence, Data Analysis, Reporting, Requirements gathering, As Is-To Be, Gap Analysis, Process Definition, Software solutions, Internal Clients – East Midlands – 42-47K and Benefits
* Are you an experienced Business Analyst?
* Do you have experience of working with data analysis or reporting projects?
* Are you familiar with SQL or Reporting tools (not a necessity)?
If so, now is the time to join my prestigious client. We are delighted to be recruiting a Business Analyst on behalf of this Global software house. Multiple UK sites.
Ultimately what we need is this: A Business / Data Analyst who has experience of working on analytics projects in terms of KPIs and statistics across the business and being able to identify trends from such data. You will then use this information to optimise business processes.
Other responsibilities will include:
* To produce Product feasibilities, high level requirements and acceptance
* Provide advice and guidance to the development teams during the development of solutions.
* To participate in the review of solutions throughout their development in order to ensure fitness for purpose.
* Utilise and involve other members of the department and company in order to foster the sharing of knowledge and ideas
* To contribute to the marketing function; in particular, the promotion of new features and benefits for use in the development of portfolios and communications.
* Product documentation, including User Guides and Impact Analysis information.
You will be given the chance to make your mark in this company and work on business critical projects. This company is on track for continued international success. As far as technology and moving forward there really is no better environment to work in and have a big and positive influence on the direction of this company. This is a long term role with an excellent career path ahead for the right candidate.
You will benefit from a competitive salary up to £45k (give or take), flexi-time, pension, cutting edge technology, international opportunities, progression and a great team.
Ascent People are acting as an Employment agency for this role. Candidates of all ages and backgrounds will be for this position.