Automated Software Tester – up to £400/day
Automated Tester, Software Tester, Test Analyst, QA Tester, Web Tester, Application Tester, QA Analyst, Test Automation Test, Developer in Test, SDET, Selenium, WebDriver, Test Complete. FULLY REMOTE West Midlands.
*This is a FULLY REMOTE role working from home*
* Want to be a key part of a demanding STLC/SDLC process?
* Able to create automated framesworks and plans?
* Want to be a key player in all things automated testing for a leading household name?
* Have experience testing web apps and UI?
Are you an experienced web software tester with automated testing and development skills? If so, read on to find out more about this automated testing contract position…
We have a great opportunity for an ambitious Automated Tester/SDET with strong experience in test automation and testing of UI/UX and web-based software.
Our industry leading client and well-known household name are looking to move their QA work towards automated testing whilst they create slick pieces of software utilising the latest techs. You will come with some development and coding skills and real-world QA expertise
Ideal experience to have:
* Strong commercial web software testing experience including automated testing tools
* Have created automated plans and frameworks from scratch
* Proud of following best practices
* Automation experience/knowledge (they’re open to techs) – Selenium WebDriver & scripting in Java or C#
Additional testing qualifications such as ISTQB, ISEB or BSC are highly desirable.
You may also come with:
* UI, UX & usability testing experience
* Know how to test web accessibility
* Know HTML and modern web tech. and standards
* Comfortable using Version Control & Jira
* Knowledge of Kanban or Scrum
* Working knowledge of browser dev tools to optimise web sites
* Able to write Cypress.io test scripts or equivalent for automated-end-to-end testing
* Knowledge of continuous build pipelines, TeamCity, Git & Bitbucket
* Knowledge of SQL databases
For experience of solid software testing with automation skills, our client is willing to pay up to £400/day. You won’t be required to attend the office as this is a truly fully remote home-based role.
Apply now for immediate consideration! This client is based in The Midlands. Candidates of all ages and backgrounds will be considered for this role. Ascent People is acting as an employment agency in respect of this vacancy.