Automated Tester – Manchester
Selenium, Java, C#, SQL
The role; An Automated Test Lead who is experienced in hands on coding and setting up automated test environments.
The client – A global software house with an award winning background as voted by their employers and an array of benefits to promote happiness within the workplace and career progression that is second to none.
You will be a senior/lead Automated Tester with strong experience of automated test scripts that work in conjunction with Silverlight technologies, with advanced skills and coding skills in C#, SQL and Java.
* 3-5 years of proven automation testing experience
* Passionate about helping teams to build a set of automated test suites in line with a continuous delivery strategy, including test runs monitoring, reducing the time it takes to run scripts, grouping and prioritizing tests suits.
* Experience of automated test scripts that work in conjunction with Silverlight technologies.
* Advanced coding skills in C# and Java
* Experienced in automating tests in particular tests for web services including reading and writing to a database Experienced working on Windows and Linux operating systems.
* Highly technical and hands on
* ISTQB Qualified tester (foundation or higher) with
* Continuous Integration using Jenkins (building / testing software projects continuously)
* JMeter for load testing and performance analysis
The successful candidate will be dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; getting first hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect
On top of a competitive salary you will receive plenty of benefits such as healthcare, pension etc. but there are also many perks to the job including free coding Friday, a chill out room with an Xbox and table football, team bonding events such as team sports, zombie shootouts and much more…..
Please click on apply or contact me for more information.
Located in Wythenshawe, South Manchester, directly opposite Moor road tram stop and easily accessible on other forms of public transport and by car.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration. Ascent People is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. Applicants from all ages and backgrounds will be considered.