Account Manager, Sales Manager, Business Development, Account Manager, New Business Sales, Scada, Wonderware, MES, PLC, Hardware, Scotland, Field Sales, Home based
Our client is an award winning solutions provider with a strong presence across the UK. They are looking for an experienced Account Manager to operate in Scotland. The role will be field based and you will be working from home when not on client site.
As a New Business Account Manager the key responsibilities for this role include;
* Develop new and existing business relationships in managed End User accounts
* Target and develop new business relationships in new End User accounts
* Identify and pursue new projects that are likely to go to tender and will need a project management approach.
* Project Manage new and existing tenders and move these through a well-established sales process, convert and manage the delivery with System Integration partners.
* Liaise with the Product Manager to ensure the portfolio of products and services are fit for purpose
* Liaise with sales management and members of the sales team to identify appropriate delivery partners to ensure maximum success
* Create own leads and targets through proactive telesales activities
* Provide regular market feedback on market trends through monthly reports
* Willing and able to travel extensively
As an Account Manager you will be rewarded well with a competitive salary + commission + car + annual bonus. You will be working for a company who has been voted as one of the times top 100 companies to work for year after year. Please send your CV today for immediate consideration. Applicants from all ages and backgrounds will be considered. Ascent People Ltd is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy.