Application Support (SQL) – up to £34k + benefits – Nottingham
Are you an IT Analyst or IT Administrator who enjoys analysis and breaking things down and have good problem solving skills?
Do you have software support/IT analyst experience as well as extensive SQL Server skills, are able to write and understand queries? Do you have an interest in data analysis?
Do you have excellent customer service skills and are comfortable engaging with customers at 3rd line support level?
This Global Client in the East Midlands is looking for a skilled technical analyst with solid experience in writing SQL queries, reporting and analysis. Working within support environment you will get involved at 3rd line level and will have some client contact.
This client offers excellent training so not only will you be trained on their products so you can offer the best support possible but also have the opportunity to progress towards formal qualifications.
Ultimately you will investigate, analysise and resolve customer tickets. Responsibilities as the go-to SQL Support Analyst will include data analysis, writing SQL queries, supporting at a 3rd line level and working with customers.
* SQL / data analysis – using Microsoft SQL Server querying skills, along with spread sheets and internal tools, to analyse data for complex support issues; writing ad hoc SQL queries for Service Desk operations
* Providing root cause investigation reports and major incident reports, as required and will ideally have Stored Procedures and T-SQL/TSQL/Transat SQL knowledge
* Producing KPIs and work to SLA’s
* Assisting with investigations of latency and performance
* Monitoring the Service Dashboard and responding to alerts raised
* You should be an excellent communicator, self-starter, have the ability to manage client expectations and have excellent attention to detail.
This role is based out of their Nottingham site. Commutable from Sheffield, Chesterfield, Derby and Mansfield.
This client is a very strong and stable organisation with some exciting future plans. Smashing all company targets and very much looking forward. An Enterprise Software Development house with a massive success story in the UK and embarking on an international journey.
There is an attractive salary on offer (up to £34k dependant on experience) and benefits package including Pension, Free Parking, Health, Training, modern office facility and free parking. as well as future career progression. There are ongoing performance and salary reviews so plenty of opportunty to grow on this initial base.
If this is the new role you are looking for and you think you are a suitable candidate, please submit your CV for review or contact Bryn Evans on: 0161 905 1632.
Candidates of all ages and backgrounds will be considered for this Job. Ascent People LTD is acting as an employment agency in respect to this vacancy.
3rd Line Software Support – SQL Server, SQL Server Application Support, SQL Support Analyst, Application Support + SQL Server, Data Analyst + SQL Server, SQL Server Analyst + App Support, Application Support Specialist (SQL Server), SQL Application Support Engineer/Analyst, 3rd Line Application Support (SQL), desk analyst, data analyst, server analyst, technical analyst, application analyst, application support, software support, support analyst