IT Consultant, Client facing IT Support Engineer, 3rd Line Engineer, MSP, Office 365, VM Ware/Hyper V, Windows Server 2008-2019, SQL, Cisco, Active Directory, Power BI, Scripting – 45K
* Are you an IT Support Engineer who has client-facing experience?
* Do you have experience of working with Windows Server 2008-2019?
* Are you comfortable working with Office 365?
ROLE: We have an IT Consultant / Client facing 3rd Line Support role with a UK MSP. We are looking for good all-rounders, engineers that can work in multiple technology environments, enjoys working in BAU and Project environments. You must have excellent communication skills as you will work on/off site as business requires (no overnight stays), Knowledge of Hyper V is required alongside O365, Windows Server and Firewalls/Security.
Any knowledge of VMWare, Cisco networking, Scripting skills such as PowerShell for automation and Power BI / Reporting skills ideal but not a necessity.
Contact me on 0-7-7-9-1-6-1-5-7-0-3 to obtain job spec and client info.
This is an opportunity to join a small but highly successful MSP with clients spanning over 20 years. There is an exciting growth plan for 21/22 and you will be instrumental in helping drive this company forward. Advising on best policies and procedures.
Reporting into the Technical Services Manager your responsibilities will include:
* Technical expertise in Windows server 2008-2019, Hyper V, Office 365, Networking, Firewalls
* Focus on delivering excellent customer service and experience
* Build strong relationships with internal/external stakeholders
* Asset Management of hardware and software
* Design, Build and deployment of server architecture with supporting documentation in line with company standards
* Contribute to analysis of current resourcing usage and future requirements to ensure resource and systems are at the correct level to achieve IT Service target
* Contribute to the monitoring of performance against contractual service targets and take appropriate action as required to deliver to IT Service target
* Building strong partnership relationships with customers
* Be a point of escalation for support calls.
Apart from a strong technical aptitude, personality and motivation is equally important. Being a team player is also crucial to the success of this client. Understanding and wanting to be a part of the overall business objective is essential – an opportunity to influence and make a change is on offer here.
Salary & Benefits: Up to 45K, Pension, Flexi-working, Free Car Parking. Modern office facility is commutable from Leicester, Loughborough and Nottingham.
If you believe you fit the role, then please click apply for immediate consideration. Your CV will come straight to my inbox and I shall contact you soon after. If you don’t have a CV ready just send me an email and we can talk through the role and you can get a CV together later. Find me on LinkedIn or Twitter @ITRecruiterJo
Candidates of all ages and backgrounds will be considered for this role. Ascent People is acting as an Employment Agency.