3rd Line Infrastructure Engineer, Senior IT Support, Infrastructure Development Build Engineer, DevOps, Automation, Build & Release, Windows Server / Linux Server, VMware, SQL Server, SCCM, Scripting, PowerShell, VBScript, TFS -40K
* Are you a 3rd Line Infrastructure Engineer looking to embrace a more DevOps approach?
* Have you been responsible for software release?
* Are you up for a challenge where you contribute to moving this company forward in the world of development operations & cloud based technologies?
We have a fantastic opportunity for a 3rd Line Infrastructure Engineer / Senior IT Support Engineer to join this technology company who boast working with many leading UK blue-chip clients and has a history spanning over 25 years. This role will have you designing, optimising, maintaining, and improving software build and deployment pipelines as well as being a support function to the BAU Infrastructure team. Once trained this role will have you embracing DevOps techniques and overseeing developing and maintaining operational standards for the release and deployment of software. There is an exciting opportunity to make this role your own in a growing company. We are looking for:
* A solid IT infrastructure background with prior (and current) experience in the core infrastructure technologies, including: VMWare, Active Directory, Windows Server, Linux
* Experience of automating tasks with Powershell or other scripting languages
* Software build and deployment either manual or automation
* T-SQL experience
For more information on the role, company and to obtain the job specification please contact me on 0-7-7-9-1-6-1-5-7-0-3
A competitive salary is on offer with this role of up to £40,000 +/-, which will be tailored to the level and experience of the candidate. Something that you cannot put a price on is day-to-day job satisfaction, the environment you work in, and the people you work with. This is a solid company with a professional but relaxed approach and after a couple of acquisitions over the last couple of years, they can offer career progression through technical training and always promoting from within if they can. You will work from home and in the office pending work requirements.
This role is based within the Midlands area which is easily commutable from areas such as Leicester, Coventry and Northampton. Flexi start/finish times. Free parking when in the office.
Candidates from all backgrounds and ages will be considered for this role. Ascent People Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this role.