WEB Software Tester, QA Analyst, Test Analyst, ISEB, SCRUM/Kanban, SDLC, Agile, Test Case Design, Execution, Regression, Cross Browser – East Midlands 30-35k.
* Does the thought of you starting 2015 at the same company fill you with dread?
* Are you an experienced Test Analyst in the WEB arena?
* Are you looking for an environment where you can share your knowledge and influence testing moving forward?
We have a new role for a WEB Software tester with experience working in a formal structured testing environments such as V-Model or SDLC. ISEB knowledge is preferred. You will join an established QA team and work alongside other experienced testers.
As a WEB Tester you will be involved from the analysis and design phase and be expected to create test cases and execute as well as patch testing.
Do you have what it takes? Key skills for the Software Test Analyst role are:
* Proven commercial hands-on testing experience, working as a manual/automated tester
* ISEB / ISTQB certifications
* Cross Browser testing
* Develop Test conditions and Test Cases
* Create regression test suites
This Global Software house continues to grow from strength to strength and due to some savvy business acquisitions are the market leader in their field. Very exciting times ahead. Lots of investment, new product development, a win win situation for both staff and customers.
Salary on offer is 30-35K with other benefits such as Pension, Health care oh and I forgot to mention Pizza Fridays. Modern office facilities and a non-formal environment (jeans/t.shirt) in the East Midlands area, (accessible by public transport) – commutable from Leicester, Derby and Nottingham.
Applicants from all ages and backgrounds will be considered. Ascent People Ltd is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy.