WEB Designer, UI Designer, Graphic Designer, Adobe Creative Cloud, Digital Design, Illustrator – Nottingham 30-35K
International software house is looking for a WEB / Graphic Designer to bring their flair for digital interactive design to a strong Enterprise development team.
We would like you to have a strong portfolio of work showcasing your experience across interactive design, graphic design, 2D illustration and animation.
Any experience of UX would be a distinct bonus (although not a pre-requisite).
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
* Strong commitment to creating interactive innovative and fresh experiences
* Ability to prototype and iterate designs
* Ability to pitch and explain interactive ideas
* Strong design aesthetic in 2D illustration, typography, layout, colour and use of photography and or illustration.
* Mastery of Adobe Creative Cloud software (e.g. After Effects or Premier) or equivalent animation interactive prototyping software.
In an ideal world we would like you to have a degree in User-centred or Graphic Design but if what you can bring to the table is years of commercial design experience then that is good enough for us.
This client has been established for around 30 years, a true British success story. Can boast an impressive client list of both public and private customers throughout the UK and now embarking on an international journey. Award winning & financially stable. The chairman openly states that the key to this company’s longevity is down to the staff they employ so in return they provide their employees with career development programmes and benefit packages that make a difference.
Salary on offer is up to 35K + package. Modern office facility with free parking in Nottingham easily commutable from Leicester, Derby and North Warwickshire.
Candidates of all ages and backgrounds will be considered for this post. Ascent People are acting as an employment agency in respect of this vacancy.