WEB Designer, UI Designer, Graphic Designer, Adobe Creative Cloud, Digital Design, Illustrator – Nottingham 25-30K
International software house is looking for a WEB / Graphic Designer to bring their flair for digital interactive design to a strong Enterprise development team. Not enough time to read this full advert, my number is 07791615703 – just text to arrange a call or request a job spec.
We would like you to have a strong portfolio of work showcasing your experience across interactive design, graphic design, 2D illustration and animation.
Any experience of UX would be a distinct bonus (although not a pre-requisite).
The WEB Designer’s essential duties & responsibilities:
* Strong commitment to creating interactive innovative and fresh experiences
* Ability to prototype and iterate designs
* Ability to pitch and explain interactive ideas
* Strong design aesthetic in 2D illustration, typography, layout, colour and use of photography and or illustration.
* Mastery of Adobe Creative Cloud software (e.g. After Effects or Premier) or equivalent animation interactive prototyping software.
In an ideal world this WEB Designer will have in your bag of tricks a degree in User-centred or Graphic Design but if what you can bring to the table is years of commercial design experience then that is good enough for us.
This client has been established for around 10years. Can boast an impressive client list of both public and private customers throughout the UK. They are an organisation that really makes a difference. Award winning & financially stable.
Salary on offer is up to 30K + package. Modern office facility with free parking in Nottingham easily commutable from Leicester, Derby and North Warwickshire.
Candidates of all ages and backgrounds will be considered for this post. Ascent People are acting as an employment agency in respect of this vacancy.