Web Developer, Front End, PHP, Manchester, 40k
The company An award winning organisation who can promise exceptional career progression and training.
The primary role of the Web Developer is:
* Maintaining and enhancing our core web sites, used in our B2B and customer facing sites.
* Being involved with redevelopment of existing systems
* Developing new sites and pages as required
* Building data capture pages which update back end databases via web services
* Working with web marketing specialists to implement their visions
Skills needed :
* Interfacing to XML and JSON web services,
* Web Standards, including accessibility
* Development on multiple devices, including Smart Phones and Tablets
* Knowledge of tools for device testing
* Experience as a Web developer in a commercial environment, including websites with dynamic content.
* Responsive Design / Responsive Implementation
* Cross Browser Testing
* This list is not exhaustive and you will be expected to bring a knowledge of different web development tools and skills
If you feel you have the right background and desire for this role then please send your CV by Tuesday 19th January.
Ascent People is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. Applicants from all ages and backgrounds will be consdiered.