2 roles available, mid to senior level, 100% homeworking.
My client, an award-winning fintech company is on the lookout for 2 experienced Senior Web Developers.
They have recently gone through a huge technology transformation which will allow you to work with the very latest technologies.
They are looking for 2 Web Developers to join their team as Senior Web Developers to help deliver the technology supporting their product offerings and be part of their ambitious plans for the future.
Web Developer Responsibilities:
* Work within an agile squad, contributing to planning sessions, story analysis, testing, deployment and operation of custom facing web products
* Collaborate within cross-functional squads to determine how to produce the best customer and business outcome
* Developing features that can be enabled and disabled as part of an A/B testing strategy
* Contribute to web development standards and ensure they are consistently applied
* Contribute and produce solution designs
* Present and contribute to solution reviews
* Ensuring code quality is high, that it is measured and continuously improved
* Monitor the technical operation and security of the web environment to proactively identify and resolve any issues
As an experienced Web Developer you will have experience in the following;
* Angular/React upgrade being considered so would advantageous
* Must be experienced in ensuring fast load and render time
* Strong experience of GIT source control
* Web Standards, including accessibility standards
* Good knowledge of web security development including OWASP best practice
* Experience of Automating testing
* Mobile-first development approach
* Knowledgeable on UX & UI design approaches
* Knowledge of e-commerce application development, testing and deployment
* Experience working with continuous integration and delivery pipelines
* Passionate web technologist / developer
* Adaptable and flexible with the tenacity to get things done
* Patient and calm under pressure
* Organised, focused with strong attention to detail
* Continually strives to improve themselves and those around them
* Entrepreneurial, self-motivated and driven
* Excited by change and able to embrace a rapidly changing business landscape
This is a great opportunity to join a company where you will receive exceptional benefits including;
A great environment to work in
* Flexible working arrangements, with the ability to work from home
* Highly competitive salary
* 33 days including Bank Holidays (with the option to buy and sell days)
* Contributory pension scheme
* Westfield Enhanced Healthcare plan
* Life Assurance
* Holiday Buy & Sell Scheme
* Access to a range of retailer discounts through our benefits platform
* Zest – Events club run by staff for the staff
If you are an experienced Web Developer this sounds like the right career move for you, click apply and leave the rest to us!
Ascent People is working as an employment agency for this vacancy. Applicants from all ages and backgrounds will be considered.